See the instructions below to make reattempts authorizations.
1. Click Monitor> Visit Exceptions
2. In the "Visit Exceptions" section there are three columns for management:
- Needs Action: in the first column, it is possible to check the deliveries that need to be managed.
- In Progress: in the middle column, it is possible to see the deliveries, per customer or per driver, that are currently being managed.
- Accepted Returns: in the last column it is possible to check which returns were accepted.
Recalling that the visit exceptions of the routes are available for management for 24 hours and after the route is completed, the reattempt information no longer appears.
1. The first column begins to be populated with unsuccessful deliveries, with all the information.
2. After the administrator clicks "Manage" one by one, this delivery goes to the middle column for better organization. When the delivery is in the In Progress column, it is available to the user who clicked "Manage", and another user will not have access to change it.
3. In the middle column you can click on "Reattempt / Return" or "Cancel".
- Reattempt: a reattempt is a second visit done on the same day at the same delivery POC where the first failed attempt was made
- Return: there should be no return visit at that point first attempt was made, and the driver must return with the products of that client at the end of the route
4. Clicking "Cancel" the information goes back to the first column
5. Clicking on "Reattempt / Return" you must choose between transferring to the customer or returning to the POS, filling in the other information if necessary.
In addition to being able to leave a message for the driver, on this screen you can leave the time at Foxtrot Systems' discretion or choose a specific time window for the reattempt. Foxtrot Systems will try its best to sequence the route so that the driver makes the reattempt at the desired time.
6. By clicking "Confirm" the delivery goes to the right column and is sent back to the driver's route.